Wednesday 15 May 2013

TCA – Transformation, Commitment, Achievement



Hello my name is Peter Thompson and I am a 30 year old constable in the Police Service of Scotland.

My story began in 2005 when I was tipping the scales at nearly 18 stone, I had always wanted to become a Police Officer and one day I realised I just had to do something if I was going to achieve this. So, I made major lifestyle changes, followed a new diet and fitness regime and ended up shedding around 4 stone! This was both an emotional and physical journey and finally I was accepted into the Police Service in 2006.

This has been a huge turnaround in my life and I am thrilled to say that I am taking part in this year’s Toughest Competitor Alive event – something I could never imagined doing 8 years ago!


Do you have any inspirational stories you'd like to share? We'd love to hear from you, please drop us an email and we'll get in touch!

3 comments:

  1. Would love to meet you at the games .you have achived a great deal and hope you do well at the wpfg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna Kennedy .great news your coming over and best of luck....meet you there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Peter

    I'm coming over from Glasgow as a volunteer!! I'll be cheering all the fellow Scots on!! Good luck from Katie x

    ReplyDelete