Tuesday 18 June 2013

John Kitsco from the Toronto Fire Service


Hi, my name is John Kitsco and I am an Acting Captain with the Toronto Fire Service where I have been a fire fighter for the last 22 years.

I'm currently based at Fire Station 313 where I work with an outstanding group of guys and I am very proud to represent my crew, and the whole Toronto Fire Service, at this year’s Games in Belfast. I am really looking forward to competing in the bodybuilding event.

Bodybuilding is a passion for me and I've enjoyed competing in it for over twenty years. I have taken part in National level events as a top-ranked amateur, as well as in three previous WPFG events in Quebec, Vancouver and New York where took the gold medal at each one.

Now, as a senior competitor, I'm enjoying all the training and preparation for this year’s Games.
I am really looking forward to the camaraderie, seeing old friends and meeting new ones. To me being part of an epic event such as WPFG stands for something more than just sport.

So, I'll be proudly representing Toronto Fire in Belfast training hard to win, but more importantly I am looking forward to enjoying the whole of the Games and all the social aspects of it too! I am reassured that Belfast will best social experience!!

1 comment: