Thursday 2 May 2013

David Moore – ready for WPFG number 3!



























Hi there from Canada! My name is David Moore and I'm a police officer with Toronto Police Service.

I am coming over to Belfast to compete in all of the Cycling events this year - Hill Climb, Road Race, Time Trial and Criterium. And if these events weren’t challenging enough, I am also competing in the 5k Cross Country event!

I have been to the Games twice before; I ran in the Half Marathon in Vancouver in 2009 and cycled in the Time Trial New York in 2011 (unfortunately Hurricane Irene stopped me doing any of the other cycling events - I'll make up for that in Belfast!).

Right now, I race with Morning Glory Cycling Club in Toronto and compete in road, cyclocross and mountain biking. I am training as hard as I can, but it’s a challenge fitting it all in around work and family!

I am very much looking forward to competing in Belfast – I know they're going to do a great job with the 2013 Games.

Click on the following links for more information about the Cycling and Cross Country events, or if you’d like to register for any of the sports events please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment